CHARGES AND CONDITIONS
Our current rates for film shows are based on the size of the audience and include the hire of the films, a screen, all the necessary projection equipment and an operator.
Our basic charge is £1 a head with a minimum charge of £70. For example, our charge for an audience of 48 people would be the minimum of £70 – but for an audience of 82 the charge would be £82.
Our conditions are as follows:-
1. Payment for any performance becomes due immediately after the conclusion of any show. Cheques should be made payable to the
Circle Eight Film Group.
2. We will require access to your venue at least 45 minutes before the show, in order to set up the equipment. We might also need to take a look at your venue before the actual day of your show.
3. Circle Eight reserve the right to show their films at their total length. No cuts are permitted.
4. Circle Eight also reserve the right to sell programmes and DVDs of their films to the audience at any show.
5. We can also provide specially designed posters and leaflets to advertise any of our shows, at a small extra charge.
6. We are all bound in law by the Licensing Act 2003. Under this legislation, your venue must possess a suitable licence from your local Council to enable you to show films to the general public.